What to Look for When Integrating Your Netforum Pro AMS
If you have NetForum Pro AMS, you don’t have to give up a great AMS platform to use an LMS of your choosing. Knowing which LMS works best with your NetForum Pro AMS is essential to getting the most out of your AMS for the success of your CE program. In this post we’ll show you the hallmarks of the best LMS to integrate with your NetForum Pro AMS.
Look for platform that offers seamless data transfer between your NetForum Pro AMS and LMS
Your first hurdle in selecting the right LMS to integrate with your NetForum Pro AMS is to ensure that the platform offers a comprehensive integration services, allowing you to rest assured that the two platforms work together seamlessly. This definitely is not a DIY task, you will need an enterprise-grade LMS that is highly competent in data management and AMS-LMS integration.
Choose an LMS that helps you keep your data clean, accessible, and easy to share
With a full-featured LMS, you will be able to get complete control of your CE data and review association insights through the same dashboard. With EthosCE Analytics, for example, your data is accessible through a series of customizable dashboards. You can slice your data the way you want, view aggregate or individual learner data sets historically or in real-time, then share easily with advanced data visualizations.
Select an LMS that offers full task automation for LMS administrative and course management duties
Regardless of how small the task, be it a welcome email or an update to a learner’s transcript, when your program grows these repetitive duties will not only threaten to interrupt your team’s natural workflow but they may compromise productivity levels across your entire organization. Your LMS should add value to your AMS by taking over tasks that can easily be done by another platform, especially when it comes to managing your CE administrative duties.
Pick an LMS that offers comprehensive support services before, during, and after AMS-LMS integration
Even if you have found an incredible AMS-LMS integration service, you will find yourself with a significant management challenge if you do not have easy access to support services. If the platform that you choose doesn’t offer training, on-boarding, and extensive support from day one then you will find yourself either paying for outside tech support, or saddled with a range of costly new add-on services that you may not need just to maintain basic functionality.
Purchase an LMS that does not take your NetForum Pro AMS for granted
- Your LMS should be a partner with your AMS, making it better at its job, not adding to the load it carries. Select an LMS that can easily handle tasks like:
- Member support for LMS use
- FAQ and knowledge base formatting
- Custom report generation
- Data warehousing
- Order fulfillment for e-commerce including offline events
- Webinar signups and viewing through the LMS
- Member polling and data retrieval
- Member demographic profile reviews and analysis
In addition, your LMS should give you full visibility of AMS data through a single dashboard, allowing you to get a complete portrait of the latest AMS and CE program information at a glance. That data is useless to your organization unless it can be shared easily. Use an LMS that simplifies data and report sharing from your AMS-LMS integrated platform.
Four Facts You Should Know Before Choosing an LMS
- A poorly organized or supported integration process can drain productivity and bring your program to a grinding halt as technical issues arise.
- Look for an LMS that offers seamless data transfer between your NetForum Pro AMS platform and its own data management suite.
- How your LMS handles your data will determine the future success of your educational, marketing, and financial management strategy for your CE program.
- An enterprise-grade LMS will provide an ongoing support from launch, helping your organization create the architecture for success
EthosCE is more than another enterprise-grade LMS platform. We offer expertise with NetForum Pro integrations and ongoing partnership-level support that does not stop once you have purchased access to our platform. We are with you every step of the way as your program grows, with training, technical support, and platform monitoring to ensure that your LMS is always secure and up-dated as needed.
Here are just some of the features EthosCE offers with AMS-LMS integrations:
- Member/non-member pricing, coupons
- Account-creation and management for both members and non-members
- CE credit and point reporting back to an AMS
- Self-service enrollment, purchase, and transcripts
- Course-level AMS integration
- Calendar integration
- Registration for meetings, seminars
- Support for online and hybrid courses, e-learning
- Branding to match your association’s look and feel
- Integration with certifying authorities such as boards
- On premise/managed dedicated hosting/SaaS options
EthosCE provides customized integration support that will facilitate effortless connections between our platform and NetForum AMS Pro, empowering you to get the most out of your data while optimizing the value of your AMS. With EthosCE, you do not have to worry about long-term data incompatibility as your program expands and you add courses or diversify your offerings to include new offline content or e-commerce products. Our platform was built to scale effortlessly right along your AMS.
If you would like to learn more about integration with your current system for HealthcareCE and streamline your learning capabilities, feel free to reach out and schedule a 1-on-1 walkthrough with one of our specialists today!