A learning management system like EthosCE is often just one part of your web presence. If you are considering a new website, revising an old one, or just want support for your existing site, our web development professional services team can help.
EthosCE’s web development team has experience in implementing consumer- and professional-facing websites. We have built robust, feature-rich sites for associations, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, insurance, and small businesses.
While EthosCE is primarily an LMS, it is built on top of the world’s leading content management system (CMS) framework. Because of this, we are experts in web content management. You won’t need a second vendor to build your website, and using a single team will simplify your project management and communications. Plus you won’t need to worry about how your LMS and CMS will work together, they do by design.
Drupal Content Management System
We specialize in the creation of websites using the Drupal content management system. Drupal is a leading open-source content management system and is used globally by governments, associations, corporations, and non-profits.
- Social: Drupal integrates with social networks and provides built-in social features such as blogging, tweeting and more.
- Easy to use: A built-in rich-text editor, administration workflows, and help text make Drupal easy to learn and use for your marketing or communications team.
- Access controls: Role-based permissions allow you to control access to your site and publishing processes.
- Modular system: Plug-in modules to add functionality. No need to build from scratch.
- Secure: Drupal is being used by the White House and is regularly reviewed by a dedicated security team at drupal.org as well as a large community of developers.
EthosCE is deeply involved in the Drupal community. All of our developers have been working with Drupal for many years, so you can take advantage of our experience in using best practices to build your website.
Design and Branding
The look and feel of your website is critical to your marketing and communications success. EthosCE’s team of art directors and designers work with you to learn your business needs and make sure your site’s design is appropriate and successful.
- Mood boards and design discovery: Review themes and options for design before any design work starts.
- Brand consulting: If you need more than just design work, EthosCE can provide experienced brand consultants to help build your organization’s identity.
- Information architecture: Structure your content using best practices such as content inventories, site maps, and cart sorting.
- Usability: We believe user experience comes first, but don’t take our word for it. Usability tests can provide immediate and cost-effective feedback to make sure you get a return on your investment.
Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Search engine optimization and marketing is a complex and competitive environment and we provide the expertise you need.
- Content and keyword research: Do you know what terms your competitors are using? Utilize competitive research to find out and make sure your content reflects what your potential customers’ search terms.
- Tools for SEO: Drupal provides powerful SEO tools for tweaking your site for Google, Bing and other search engines.
- Campaign tracking and analytics: Track your marketing campaigns and use data to see what’s working, then iterative and improve your goals’ outcomes.
Hosting and Technology Services
EthosCE works with leading providers so you don’t have to worry about hosting.
- Cloud hosting: We host in the cloud using the same networks and hardware used by leading internet companies such as Amazon and Netflix.
- Backups: Data is backed up daily and moved to off-site servers in case of a disaster.
Client-first Development Approach
EthosCE is totally committed to your project’s success. We know that a project without a strong client presence is likely to fail. So we make sure you become part of the project team and its most important player.
- Experienced, dedicated project manager: Our project managers have years of experience in web development. Each project is assigned a dedicated lead project manager and a support team of two other managers. You’ll be working with the same team from start to finish.
- Agile process: As practitioners of an agile development process, we ask you to make many decisions during the course of the project. You don’t have to decide everything at once. As business requirements change, you won’t be locked into decisions you made months ago.
- Increment and review: Review development daily and weekly to make sure the project is on track. We will plan, build, test, review, and repeat until all the project goals are met.
- Acceptance Testing: Go live with confidence. User acceptance testing gives you a chance to bring in your stakeholders, team members, and even customers to test the site before it goes live.
- Support after launch: EthosCE provides a fully staffed support desk after launch. So if you ever get stuck or just forget how to do something, you can pick up the phone and get help right away. Our ticketing system keeps track of every issue and notifies you immediately of updates.