As a part of a growing organization, you know that the LMS software you select is key to your healthcare CE program’s successful development. You also know that the best software in the world can end up costing your organization money instead of paying for itself if the platform is not user-friendly and lacks support. In this post, we’ll help you identify healthcare LMS vendors offering you more than just software.
Know What Type of Vendor will be the Right Partner Before you Begin Your Search for a New Platform
From data management to task automation to curriculum development support, your LMS should treat your organization like a partner enterprise, not a one-time customer. So what does your organization really need from an LMS vendor?
Your chosen LMS vendor should streamline your data management process while adding powerful analytics capabilities to your toolkit.
Choose Data Mastery Over Data Overload
Believe it or not, you do have a choice between the “big” aspect of data becoming a significant problem or a huge asset. If your vendor is offering nothing more than access to a software platform, you will have to create your own data collection, management, and analytics solutions.
That’s a tall order, but one that is critical to your organization’s ability to create the kind of data-driven strategy that will fuel intelligent growth. Here are some of the data handling capabilities that your LMS should offer you (or you will need to develop):
“Clean” Data Collection
- Automated learner, organization member, and team data collection directly from the LMS.
- Automated learner platform activity recording.
- Platform-wide learner and organization member collection including support-ticket requests, email responsiveness, and shopping cart histories.
Secure Data Management
- LMS and relevant organization data should be easily accessible through a single dashboard.
- Real-time and historical data should be viewable side-by-side.
- Customized data segments ought to be simple to create across all program, learner, and member data.
- Raw data can be transformed into actionable insights with a few clicks.
- Real-time and historical insights should be available for customized data segments and easily shareable across the entire organization on demand.
Select a platform that provides enterprise-grade data management features and powerful analytics.
Healthcare LMS Vendors Should Offer Tools that Help you Easily Create Innovative Educational Products
An LMS vendor that offers powerful curriculum tools is a wise choice if you plan to expand your program in the future.
If your goal is to continually raise the bar when setting educational outcome goals for the expanding CE community, then your LMS vendor should offer you more than just access to a bare-bones software platform configuration. To offer meaningful curricular responses to educational needs you must have the capability to create content that incorporates multimedia elements with ease along with data-driven directives for activities. That means your LMS should allow you to easily make use of the following:
· Video in assessments, activities, during initial onboarding, and on self-help pages.
· Animation elements using leading graphics programs like the Adobe creative suite.
· Audio-visual components such as webinars and podcasts.
Another key element of curriculum innovation is personalization. With an LMS that facilitates learning experience customization, it is possible to offer immediate, individualized feedback to learners based on assessment scores, quiz responses, or at selected points in time before, during, or after an activity or assessment.
Customized feedback enhances learner engagement and enables users to become fully immersed in their lesson and to remain that way. There’s no need to pause a lesson to check an email or to head to a separate page to review a missed question. With automated feedback, learners receive the enrichment that they need from within the activity or assessment without unnecessary distraction.
Choose a vendor that seamlessly broadens your range of curriculum options.
The Right LMS Vendor Will Make It Easier for Your Staff to Do Their Jobs Regardless of How Fast Your Program Grows
Click “yes” on productivity and “no” on repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
You might have read that tech-powered task automation is the wave of the future in enterprise, but you may not know that you don’t need a fleet of robots to help your team become more productive.
Look for healthcare LMS vendors that offer comprehensive administrative task automation. Look for special features like custom AMS integrations that allow you to have powerful LMS features regardless of the configuration of your organization’s management system. Here are just some of the tasks that can be automated with an enterprise-grade LMS:
- Learner email notification when they reach a milestone.
- Payment reminders and confirmations.
- Notification of stakeholders when relevant data changes.
- Create and share data visualizations across your entire organization.
- Customized learner feedback before, during, or after an assessment.
- Import learner records, including transcripts and registration profiles, in bulk.
- Print course completion certificates.
- Update struggling learners with course status and links to customized enrichment resources.
Learn more about how an enterprise-grade LMS can automate time-consuming, repetitive tasks like data processing and management.
Select an LMS vendor who provides tools that promote efficiency and better user-experience, regardless of the size of your organization.
What Does Your Organization Need Just as Much as Top-Tier Healthcare LMS Software? Partnership-Level Support.
Your LMS should offer comprehensive, unlimited tech support from day one. With the right level of support from your LMS partner, you can launch and grow your program intelligently, getting the most out of your data while empowering your staff to increase productivity as your program expands. EthosCE provides extensive, ongoing support, enabling you to take advantage of all of the features of your LMS regardless of the level of your technical expertise or the size of your organization.
At EthosCE we empower program growth with enterprise-grade features and outstanding, continuous support. Connect with us for a demo to see how the right partnership can transform your organization.