University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine selects EthosCE Learning Management System to Deliver Continuing Medical Education
We are pleased to announce that the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education has selected DLC Solutions’ EthosCE Learning Management System to manage and deliver their continuing medical education (CME) progams and activities.
In a move designed to increase efficiency, improve the quality of educational programs, and obtain a more flexible platform that will accommodate future technologies and growth, the Office of CME is adopting EthosCE Learning Management System, an open-source, Web platform complete with content authoring, learning management, and social media features.
The Office of CME will use EthosCE to immediately:
- Consolidate multiple, legacy Web and database applications;
- Streamline “back office” administration for live and enduring activities;
- Integrate a robust e-commerce engine;
- Provide educational outcomes measurement and reporting;
- Integrate with third-party education partners;
- And enhance the learning experience through digital, mobile, and social media technologies.
About EthosCE Learning Management System
EthosCE is a full-featured, open source learning management system with built-in content authoring and social media tools. The platform has been designed specifically for continuing education in many fields and integrates two industry-leading open source applications: Drupal Content Management System and Moodle Learning Management System. Other EthosCE clients include: United Healthcare, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians, the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, and George Washington University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Education.