At MedBiquitious 2017, you’ll receive the latest information on healthcare education and quality improvement.
As a non-profit consortium of professional associations, universities and organizations, MedBiquitous is a leader of technology development and standardization in the health professions. Through improved standardization, specifically a technology blueprint focused on XML and Web services standards, MedBiquitous seeks to promote continual learning and better patient outcomes.
MedBiquitous hosts a conference each year. The 2017 Annual Conference is focused on Pragmatic Education Innovation and will cover topics such as activity reporting, curriculum inventory, and attendance tracking – all tools designed to successfully facilitate CME. It’s an excellent opportunity for healthcare education professionals to learn from international industry leaders and network with peers.
Held at Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in Maryland, MedBiquitous’ Annual Conference features a full schedule from June 4th through 6th. While the first day is dedicated to registration, Monday June 5th and Tuesday June 6th feature a full range of meetings, workshops, and demonstrations. To ensure that you get the most out of your experience, we’ve provided a brief outline below with a focus on events that highlight meeting attendance tracking.
Best Events To Attend For Updates On Meeting Attendance Trackers
Monday, June 5th:
10:40am — 11:30am
Integrating Virtual Scenarios using standards: Experiences of the WAVES project
- Reviews virtual scenarios as an online experience
- Demonstrates how WAVES improves system integration and data collection
- Offers solutions for viewing, managing, and understanding analytics
The Curriculum Inventory and I: Getting to Load More of Your Data
- Examines upward trends in data provisions
- Identifies methods of increasing user participation
Mobile-first resident assessment: A mobile app facilitating formative feedback, self-reflection, and assessment data integrity
- Demos logging activity, request for assessment and arrival of requested assessment
- Reviews mobile assessment strategies
Tuesday, June 6th:
8:00am — 9:15am
An Introduction to xAPI through a Medical Case Study
- Explains how API identifies training areas in need of improvement
- Examines how API can improve the recording and monitoring of learner events
Validity of self-assessment using electronic clinical cases in continuing medical education
- Explains how a self-driven approach may increase reporting accuracy
- Demonstrates electronic data collection in an eCME platform
If your organization is interested in improving its knowledge and practice of tracking meeting attendance, attending these events at MedBiquitous Annual Conference 2017 will advance your learning and offer solutions to promote success.
EthosCE offers technology to facilitate CME and effective options for tracking attendance. EthosCE is the industry-leading, SCORM-compliant learning management system designed to automate and modernize the delivery of continuing education in the health professions. We work closely with leading medical association, academic centers, and health system to optimize their technology infrastructure and create an easy-to-use and intuitive environment for learners and CME administrators alike. For more information about EthosCE, please contact us at 267-234-7401.