To give your organization’s clinicians the relevant and timely learning they need to be effective, you must be effectively using the digital technology already changing how healthcare professionals work.
Take stock of where your program is, as well as where you could lead it, with a new special report from EthosCE: Evolving Trends in CME (PDF)
Here’s a preview of what you’ll discover in this free resource:
- What really motivates most healthcare professionals to pursue CME… and six all-too-common obstacles standing in the way that you must take into account.
- How ABIM’s “Assessment 2020” report will reshape many physicians’ attitudes toward e-learning—is your CME program ready?
- Seven digital platforms where tomorrow’s CME is taking place today—find out which of them will serve your learners best, and why
- How savvy CME makes learners’ smartphones valuable CME partners instead of constant distractions
- The edge online technology offers you for teaching teamwork
- The single best first way to start bringing digital tools into your CME offerings
Fill out the form on the right to claim your copy of this timely special report today.