Love your Aptify AMS? It can do much more than you imagined for your organization. Managing or launching a CME program doesn’t have to be a daunting challenge. With the right platform, your AMS can work seamlessly with your new LMS. In this post, we will look at how a powerful LMS can add value to your AMS through integration.
An enterprise-grade CME LMS can enhance your data management capabilities.
A robust LMS, when combined with your Aptify AMS installation, helps you get more out of your learner data by adding CME-focused capabilities to your AMS.
1. Customize Data Dashboards to Make Learner and Course-Based Analytics Easy with EthosCE.
The EthosCE Analytics suite allows you to:
- Review historical and real-time learner data by course, activity, date, assessment, or custom criteria.
- Look at patterns in learner achievement over time by course, activity, or content type (online, live event, or imported transcripts).
- Compare granular and aggregate insights side-by-side to uncover new educational outcome patterns around specific dates, or instances, like group assessments.
- Capture data from the LMS and select external sources for review in the admin panel through customizable data dashboards.
- Transform raw data into beautiful data visualizations with a few clicks.
2. Improve Staff Productivity by Automating Tasks Performed by Your Aptify AMS.
Your Aptify AMS is a powerful productivity engine. With a powerful LMS, you can make your AMS even more efficient. Administrative task automation makes your AMS work smarter by taking over repetitive, time-consuming tasks related to your CME programming. With EthosCE, your LMS can also provide member polling, automated email scheduling, numerous self-help and tech support features, and order fulfillment for e-commerce.
Here are some of the other tasks EthosCE allows you to automate:
- Generate emails to coincide with learners passing a benchmark.
- Remind slow paying clients a few days before the due dates of upcoming charges.
- Automatically notify team members when there are changes in critical data, like if a specified number of learners unenroll from a course.
- Launch a new student onboarding process that includes assessment, a FAQ walkthrough, and learner feedback.
- Customize instant feedback messages for learners according to question response or point in activity.
- Import new transcripts and registration profiles in bulk.
- Print course completion certificates on-demand.
- Send customized messaging to learners notifying them of course progress and credit accumulation.
- Provide learners exhibiting poor performance with customized enrichment resources via email after an assessment.
E-commerce automation is another key feature of EthosCE. Here are some of the built-in features that support course sales:
- Create custom coupons for new members.
- Sell courses in packages or individually.
- Allow users to create custom course packages from individual activities.
- Offer a monthly or yearly subscription plan allowing access to select courses.
- Use existing merchant accounts with EthosCE.
- Create tiered pricing for members based on select criteria.
- Create “taster” courses allowing limited access for a specific period to new registrants.
With EthosCE, your AMS won’t strain under the heavy lifting of data management and order fulfillment as your program expands.
3. With a Custom AMS-LMS Integration, You Will Have Seamless Data Transfer from Your AMS and Complete Command of Your Program Data.
Manual AMS-LMS integration can be time-consuming and risky. If you attempt to accomplish this manually, you may find that some platforms can’t work together, or that the code base that your LMS runs on has been updated and no longer “plays nice” with your Aptify installation. During the discovery process, you may lose access to valuable insights or even corrupt your data with an entry error as you attempt to import records.
EthosCE offers custom AMS integrations and outstanding support that enables you to maximize your AMS and LMS capabilities.
EthosCE custom integrations make AMS-LMS partnerships effortless. With our platform, you don’t have to be a tech programmer to enjoy full AMS-LMS integration.
CME features that work immediately:
- Automated attendance tracking of RSS/Grand Rounds via mobile phones.
- Self-serve certificates.
- Support for multiple credit types.
- Unlimited certificate templates.
- Commitment to change and follow-up assessment instruments.
- PARS-compliant reports and integration with ACCME web services, including ABA, ABIM, ABP MOC 2 programs.
- Automatic reports to ACCME PARS, CE Broker, CPE Monitor, and more.
- Comprehensive CME tracking lifecycle management.
4. Your Aptify AMS Installation can Transform Your Association’s CME Strategy with the Right Partner.
With comprehensive, ongoing support, your AMS can scale quickly, supported by the multi-tasking features of your LMS. Our support isn’t just a handy FAQ and a Wiki. We offer partnership-level help at every stage of your programs development. We will be there from day one, helping you get a handle on data and empowering you to create innovative content with our user-friendly curriculum tools.
Your enterprise-grade AMS deserves excellent support.
You don’t have to compromise to keep an AMS you love and expand your CME capabilities. Ready to see EthosCE in action? Get a free 1-on-1 demo of EthosCE to see how it can enhance your Aptify AMS capabilities.