Navigating the ACCME Commercial Support Update
The recent updates to ACCME’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education has changed things for those who manage continuing education programs for their organization. To help understand these changes we’ve put together a webinar and you’re invited!
Watch EthosCE’s Ezra Wolfe and CadmiumCD’s George Heitzmann as they navigate these changes with a roundtable of industry experts.
Meet the Panelists
– Dion Andrew Richetti, Vice President of Accreditation and Recognition, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
– Tom Weber, EdM, CHCP, Associate Director, Center for Continuing Medical Education
– Debbie Platek, MS, CHCP, President, CME Mentors, Inc.
- Introduction of hosts and panel
- Short history on timeline of commercial support changes
- Review of changes and differences from current standards for commercial support
- Why were these changes implemented?
- What resources or training are necessary for staff to implement?
- Concerns and challenges about implementation of the changes
- How do you think the changes will be received by planners and speakers?
- Questions from attendees.
Registration link: Click here to register for the webinar.