It’s critical to choose software that acts as a member benefit by delivering educational materials in an effective, easy-to-use, and engaging manner. First and foremost, look for a management software with the tools needed to create a worthwhile experience. When researching new software, look for the following features:
- Single Sign-on. This capability eliminates the need for additional passwords and can be used in conjunction with other LMS.
- Database-Website Connection. Web-based software ensures a real-time connection to your website. It also allows for a single hosting location to store membership directories, events calendars, news articles and other resources.
- Ease of Use. Learners and administrators are more likely to benefit from a program that requires little technical support and thereby boosts productivity rates.
- Meetings and Conferences. Such offerings appeal to a variety of learning styles, encourage community, and foster collaboration. The right software will enable administrators to award and track credits for in-person activities with ease.
- Reporting Features. Software that automatically sends learner history to an accrediting body eliminates the need for manual compilation and reporting. Reporting features may also include the ability to create and send out reports to be analyzed.
- Fully Integrated Member Profiles. This could include integrated rosters, roles, previous learning history, credentials, and membership status.
- Financial Integration. Even for non-profit organizations it can be helpful to find a management software that offers integrated capabilities with financial software to achieve accurate financial reporting.
Choosing The Right Association Membership Management Solution For Your Organization
The most effective management software for association membership will increase value for members and support member communities. When you offer constructive and intuitive software to your members, everyone in the association benefits.
At EthosCE, we integrate learning management software with association membership systems that is easy-to-use, effective, and engaging. To find out more about our offerings, please contact us at (267) 234-7401.