No matter how straightforward your association’s e-learning are, the most important criteria for your LMS is always simplicity and usability.
Simplicity improves the end-user experience, both for the learner as well as the administrator. A truly powerful LMS offers clear navigation and usability for anyone who interacts with the interface. So what tools create the simplicity and usability that your LMS platform requires?
How To Accomplish Your Association’s e-learning Goals
Your LMS should offer tools that make your association e-learning goals easier to reach. To this end, it is critical that administrative tasks such creating courses, ordering course components and managing credits are user-friendly and highly automated. Here are three LMS tools that will help you accomplish your e-learning goals by leveraging simplicity and usability:
- Use your LMS to create live courses or to put all your learning online in an enduring format.
- Create and add videos to your courses or add a video from YouTube to provide rich content for your learners.
- Work with popular applications like Captivate, Articulate and Adobe Presenter to easily develop courses.
- Use your LMS to give online quizzes and surveys that assess learners at any time during the course, including pre- and post-test assessments.
- Create multiple choice, true-false, essay and other common question types so that your learners have robust assessments.
- Work to foster a better learning environment by providing feedback forms to learners during the assessment. After assessment, automatically notify learners of follow-up assessments based at regular, customizable intervals.
Credit Management Tools
- Use your own credit types and apply to curricula certifications or simply certify a single course.
- Create variable credit claiming based on time spent in an individual course or set a fixed number of credits for completing the entire curriculum.
- Work less as your LMS helps ensure compliance by automatically awarding, tracking and managing CE, CME, CNE and other CEU credits.
If you want to utilize an LMS that will enable your association to reach its e-learning goals, then consider EthosCE. EthosCE offers advanced LMS tools that make the e-learning experience efficient and intuitive for everyone involved.
EthosCE is the industry-leading, SCORM-compliant learning management system designed to automate and modernize the delivery of continuing education in the health professions. We work closely with leading medical associations, academic centers and health systems to optimize their technology infrastructure and create an easy-to-use and intuitive environment for learners and CME administrators alike. For more information about EthosCE, please contact us at 267-234-7401.