Looking for an easy-to-use solution for providing MOC 4 Performance Improvement (PI, PIP or QIP) CME activities that conforms to the AMA PRA Category 1™ credit and the Stage A-B-C model? EthosCE Learning Management System’s optional PI-CME module provides a framework that can be configured to meet the needs of your program with an intuitive interface designed to streamline the user experience.
PI-CME activities require a much longer time commitment than a typical one-hour online didactic presentation or journal activity. With a typical PI-CME stretching over a course of weeks, the clinician says connected to the program with regular update reminder emails. These emails may include personal information about the clinician's current Stage and tips for next steps.
Leverage our Best Practices and Experience
Our team of project managers have experience developing MOC 4 PI-CME programs and will provide content collection tools to help organize the activity for entry into EthosCE LMS. During the design phase of your PI-CME, we can offer suggestions on how to structure your activity to encourage the highest level of participation from your users. We can also share best practices for the promotion of your PI-CME activity
EthosCE features for Performance Improvement CME
- Ability to have practice assessments and chart audits
- Set number or minimum and maximum charts needed in Stages A & B
- Peer-to-peer comparison of results
- Set the duration of the Stage B, the Action Phase
- Email reminders
- Award partial credit at the completion of each stage or all at the conclusion
- Full data export for outcomes analysis