Track and issue credits and/or certificates at your event without the hassle of per-event or per-user fees. All your educational data will be stored in a single easy-to-access database, instead of in multiple spreadsheets, emails or on an external vendor’s system.
With EthosCE, you can also use your learning management system for smaller classroom events, and track all your educational activities in one place regardless of meeting size. Whether it’s an annual meeting, weekend seminar or a short class, EthosCE can be configured to enroll and track your learner’s progress. Their training history and credits become a part of your learning enterprise.
EthosCE features for live meetings and attendance automation include the following:
- Role-based enrollment
- Paid enrollment
- Manual enrollment
- Bulk enrollment
- No more sign-in sheets
- Allow attendees to sign-in via text messaging (SMS)
- Mobile attendance for smartphones and tablets
- Import attendees from an Excel spreadsheet via CSV
- Manually enroll or mark users attended
Self-service Assessments and Certificates
- Users can complete evaluations online via mobile or desktop
- Administer pre-tests before the live event
- Users can download and print their own transcript or certificate
- Send announcement emails to enrolled attendees
- Issue reminders before the live event
- Follow-up evaluations provide outcome measurement
Integration with Meeting Vendors
If you already have a relationship with a meeting management vendor for logistics support, we can integrate with most major meeting management vendors for payment, enrollment, attendance and credit tracking.