EthosCE has been named a Top 10 Association LMS in the World
Selecting, implementing and running an learning management system can be a challenge for associations. You need a partner with both deep experience and an appropriate product. To ensure EthosCE is a fit, we work closely with our customers before going to contract. Our pricing module, modular flexibility and association-friendly technology will make EthosCE a strong contender when making your LMS technology choice.
We understand that a learning management system for associations is different than an LMS used for corporate or general educational use. With hundreds of LMSs on the market it may be daunting to find the one that is the perfect match for your association.
What Features Does an Association Need From an LMS?
EthosCE provides a long list of features that are necessary for any association’s LMS.
- Member/non-member pricing, coupons
- SSO integrations with popular association management systems such as Aptify, Association Anywhere, iMIS, NetForum, Personify and more.
- Account-creation and management for both members and non-members
- CE credit and point reporting back to an AMS
- Self-service enrollment, purchase and transcripts
- Course-level AMS integration
- Calendar integration
- Registration for meetings, seminars
- Support for online and hybrid courses, e-learning
- Branding to match your association’s look and feel
- Integration with certifying authorities such as boards
- On premise/managed dedicated hosting/SaaS options
Features are only the building blocks of a successful LMS project. The value that those features bring when properly implemented can help you:
- Build member loyalty by providing education as a member benefit
- Attract new members by offering public-facing educational activities
- Increase revenue by selling to members and the public
- Re-use and sell existing educational materials collected from live meetings
- Save staff time and become more efficient in creating and tracking learning activities
EthosCE is designed for the continuing education enterprise. Our feature are purpose built for self-directed learning and not just tacked on to an HR LMS or a talent management system.
EthosCE has a rich feature set and fully supports mobile devices. Association members can learn anywhere and use the LMS while at a conference or meeting to claim credits and mark attendance.
EthosCE’s flat-free per-user pricing model provides a an amazingly powerful LMS at a predictable cost.
We’ll Help You Succeed
We stand behind our product with a dedicated implementation team to help you reach your goals. Between our management and staff we have over a hundred years of shared experience in building and implementing learning management systems. When your association comes to EthosCE, all that knowledge and experience is available to you: configurations, project management, implementations and support.
- Data strategy consulting
- Project management
- Implementation management
- Concierge course entry
- Staffing consulting and assistance